Stay Connected with St. 玛丽的
- Update your contact information and submit alumni news 为 桑树 杂志.
- 遵循 our social media channels:
Attend Signature 校友 mg冰球突破豪华版
- Return to campus regularly for signature alumni events, including:
- Connect with alumni in your area and give back to your community during Bay to Bay Service Days
Become Active in the 校友 Association
- Keep in touch with the 校友理事会, or 加入你自己!
- Find your 校友 Chapter in the following regions:
- Find your 校友 Chapter in the following affinities:
- 戏剧、电影、 & 传媒学系校友
- Get involved with the 就业中心 & Professional Development:
Share Your Story with Future Students
校友 can be the most compelling voices for prospective families – sport your SMCM标志服装 with pride; tell your story to friends, 社区成员, 社会群体, and professional circles; and encourage talented young men and women to consider St. 玛丽的 College of Maryland.
Launch-a-Leader 校友 Referral Program -每年, alumni have the opportunity to refer up to three talented students to the Office of Admission at St. 玛丽的 College of Maryland. Once referred, the student will receive a $50 application fee waiver.
Seahawk老师 – receive a packet of 招生 materials to share with your high-achieving students, including this 18″ x 24″ aerial poster of campus for you to display in your classroom or office!
参与 周二给 or give anytime between July 1 and June 30 to BeCounted 本财政年度.
The annual alumni giving percentage is often used to determine the College’s eligibility to receive certain grants and can affect national rankings, so gifts of any amount are welcome and encouraged. Your support also has a tremendous impact on scholarships, academic departments, and extracurricular programs.
Given the high demand for housing at 校友的周末, priority registration is given several days in advance to our annual donors of $100+ (July 1 – February 28) as a way of thanking them 为ir support of the College.
If you’re interested in other types of giving, such as named scholarships or bequest commitments, contact the Office of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org.